Turmeric is so good for your body, why not add it to some rice and make a delicious flavor?
Turmeric has a slightly spicy flavor, add in the onions and garlic and your mouths will be watering. You can cook up some chicken & vegetables and you will have a complete meal.
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup rice, rinsed
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods High Curcumin Turmeric
- 1 cup bone broth
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt & pepper
- Place the ingredients into an Instapot and stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the top of the pot and turn to seal.
- Turn the Instapot on to the rice setting & let the machine do the work.
- Once the setting is over, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Serve & enjoy!
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yields: 4-5 servings
Gluten free & dairy free