We are certainly digging these potatoes, we can't get enough of them! They are the perfect amount of savory and sweet.
These potatoes make an easy meal prep. They also pair well as a side dish with many main courses. If you don't have Japanese Sweet Potatoes, feel free to use regular sweet potatoes.
Turmeric Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 2 Japanese sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- ½ tsp Anthony’s Goods Turmeric
- ½ tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 T avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degreed Fahrenheit.
- Place foil over a 9 x 13 pan to prevent the turmeric from staining it.
- Place potato cubes into a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl (one that doesn’t matter if it gets stained from the turmeric), add the avocado oil, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and turmeric and stir to combine.
- Dump the turmeric mixture over top of the potatoes and stir to coat.
- Scoop the potatoes onto the baking sheet and place the potatoes into the oven.
- Cook the potatoes for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yields: 4-5 servings
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan