These cookies are for when you want a low-carb dessert but can't decide between peanut butter and chocolate! This easy recipe incorporates the deliciousness of both in one cookie!
These cookies are made with buttery high-protein almond flour and sweetened with erythritol to make them low-carb. So delicious!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Two Tone Cookies
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Erythritol
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Peanut Flour
- 1 cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and erythritol; mix in egg.
- Add peanut flour, almond flour, and salt; mix well.
- Transfer ½ of dough to another bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder to one half of the dough and mix well.
- Form cookies by taking one teaspoon of each half of dough, rolling the two kinds of dough into one ball, and flattening a bit on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the dough is used up.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen