Make these sweet treats for all of the special people in your lives. They will absolutely fall in love with these festive peanut butter cookies.
What makes these cookies so fun are the valentine chocolate candies! Write some cute hand written letters to pair with these!
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Valentine chocolate candies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut sugar, and eggs to a mixing bowl.
- Beat the cookie dough until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate candies.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough onto 2 baking sheets (the cookies will not spread much so you can place them closer together).
- Place the cookie sheets in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once the cookies are done, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for 15 minutes to allow them to finish cooking.
- Store cooled cookies in an airtight container.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 2- 2 1/2 dozen cookies