Happy Valentine's Day! This is a fun recipe you could make with your friends or kids. You just need a few simple ingredients and you will have handmade soap in no time. We are suckers for handmade gifts!
Feel free to get creative with this recipe. You can use our lavender petals to give the soap a different scent & look. You can use different shapes, glitter, sizes, etc. The possibilities are endless. Wrap the soaps up into a cute container or bag & give the soaps to someone special.
Valentine’s Day Soap
- 1 ½ cup goat’s milk soap
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Cocoa Butter Wafers
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Shea Butter
- Optional Add ins: Anthony’s Goods Coffee Beans or glitter
- Place the goat’s milk soap, cocoa butter, and shea butter into a double boiler.
- Place the stove top setting on medium to medium low heat.
- Continue to stir the ingredients together until melted (this process will take a while, around 10 minutes or so).
- Once the soap mixture has completely melted, stir in your optional add-ins.
- Pour the soap into soap molds and allow the soap to harden completely (you can place the mold into the refrigerator to harden quicker).
- Once the soap has hardened, remove the soap from the molds.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 2 hours 5 minutes
Makes: approximately 4-6 soaps