Coconut Vanilla Protein Bars
- ½ cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Milk Powder
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Collagen Peptide Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- Stevia to taste
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut milk powder, collagen, cane sugar, and stevia; mix well.
- Add coconut oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Form into a ½” thick rectangle on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze until set.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings