Maqui berries are unusually high in antioxidants, making them beneficial for anti-aging, fighting free radicals, and more.
Camu Camu powder is derived from the Camu Camu fruit, found in Peru, which contains one of the highest concentrations of Vitamin C of any fruit in the world!
Try this berry filled vegan ice cream recipe, we promise you'll like it berry much!
This simple treat requires only four ingredients!
It is vegan, dairy free and gluten free and does not require an ice cream maker!
Coconut Milk Berry Ice Cream
- 1 tsp Anthony's Camu Camu Powder
- 1 tsp Anthony's Maqui Powder
- 1-3 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1 can (13.5 fl oz.) Coconut Cream
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 2 hours to harden
- Remove the bowl from the freezer and scoop into serving bowls
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
Vegan, Keto, Dairy-Free, & Gluten-Free
Yields: 3-4 servings