Where are all the vegans at? Anyone lactose intolerant? This dip may be for you! It's a new take on a "cheesy" taco dip. If you don't have Brewer's Yeast, you can substitute Nutritional Yeast to give the dip the "cheesy" flavor.
Serve this dip with crackers or tortilla chips and you won't feel like you are missing out on all the party foods anymore.
Vegan “Cheese” Dip
- 10 oz of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Brewer’s Yeast
- Sprinkle of salt
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Buckwheat Flour
- 2 T. vegan butter
- 1 T taco seasoning or seasoning of choice
- Measure out all ingredients and combine them in a sauce pan.
- Cook the mixture over medium to low heat and stir the mixture frequently.
- Once the mixture heats up to your desired temperature, remove from the heat.
- Stir the mixture & serve with tortilla chips.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Vegan, Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free
Yields: 1 ½ cups of dip