This chocolate cake is dense, fudgy, and decadent. It's topped with a whipped coconut cream frosting and a dusting of cocoa powder.
This cake is gluten-free, egg-free, and vegan. It's the perfect dessert for those with food allergies, but it still tastes amazing. Enjoy!
Vegan Chocolate Cake
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ½ cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- ⅔ cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Pea Protein
- ⅓ cup Anthony's Buckwheat Flour
- ⅓ cup Anthony's Tapioca Starch
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- ⅓ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 9" round glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, and pea protein; mix well.
- Add the buckwheat flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool and remove from baking dish.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the coconut cream, cocoa powder, and sugar.
- Frost cake.
- Slice and serve.