Vegan Sour Cream!? Say what! Yes, you heard us right. You can make this version that goes well on absolutely everything! You will want to make sure you always have some on hand in your refrigerator.
Use this vegan sour cream on potatoes, pizza, pasta, bread, sandwiches, tacos, and so much more. This condiment is so versatile which makes it one of our new favorite recipes.
Vegan Sour Cream
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Raw Cashews
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Nutritional Yeast
- ½ cup coconut cream
- Soak the cashews either overnight in a jar with distilled water OR boil water and pour over cashews allowing them to soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the cashews are done soaking, drain the water.
- Add the cashews, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, coconut cream, & salt to a food processor.
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Scoop the vegan sour cream into a storage container & store in the refrigerator.
Total Time: 15 minutes or overnight
Yields: over 1 cup
Gluten free, dairy free, keto, & vegan