Here is a healthy pancake recipe you will be sure to enjoy. These pancakes are so fun to make on the weekend as breakfast or brunch & place everything on a big platter. You can add all your favorite toppings to the platter and let everyone DIY their own pancakes. It's like a pancake bar!
Most packaged pancake mixes are full of unnecessary ingredients. We encourage you to make your own so you know exactly what goes into them. Our recipe has fiber and healthy fats to fuel your body!
Walnut Flax Pancakes
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Flaxseed Meal
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 T avocado oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Anthony’s Goods Walnut pieces
- Add the coconut milk, avocado oil, and egg to a big liquid measuring cup (with a lip to pour the batter).
- Beat the wet ingredients to combine.
- Next, add the flax meal, almond flour, wheat flour, and baking powder to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Preheat a pan over the stove to medium heat.
- Once the pan is heated, add some ghee to grease the pan.
- Dump some pancake batter into the pan to the size of your desired pancakes.
- Put a few walnut pieces into the pancake batter.
- Cook the pancake on each side until cooked through.
- Repeat until all the pancake batter is used.
- Top the pancakes with toppings of your choice (for example, walnuts, coconut, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, chocolate chips, etc.)
Total time: 30 minutes
Gluten free & dairy free
Serves: 6-8 pancakes