Did you know that many store bought brands of nut milks have a lot of added ingredients? Well, our DIY walnut milk contains just two ingredients: walnuts & water!
Walnut milk has a delicious flavor! You can use this milk for cereal, smoothies, baking, and so much more.
- 1 cup of Anthony’s Goods Walnuts
- Purified water
- Add walnuts to a bowl or cup and cover completely with purified water.
- Let the walnuts soak overnight.
- The next day, drain & rinse the walnuts.
- Place the walnuts in a blender and fill the rest of the blender up with purified water.
- Process the walnut milk for a few minutes until creamy.
- Strain the milk using a cheese cloth & dump the strained milk into a jug.
- Store the walnut milk in the refrigerator.
Total Time: overnight + 10 minutes
Yields: about 3-4 servings
Gluten free, dairy free, & vegan