Breakfast is by far the best meal of the day! You can make your pancakes a bit healthier by adding in some greens. Don't worry, you can't taste the greens too much. They do make the pancakes a fun color though. Maybe you could have a side of green eggs and ham too!
These pancakes contain the "greens" of chlorella, wheatgrass, and spirulina. These are all great superfoods. You can also find some collagen in this recipe which adds more protein to keep you full longer and help balance out the carbohydrates.
- 1 cup dairy free pancake mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp Anthony’s Goods Chlorella Powder
- ½ tsp Anthony’s Goods Wheatgrass Powder
- ½ tsp Anthony’s Goods Spirulina Powder
- 2 T Anthony’s Goods Marine Collagen Powder
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pancakes in a medium bowl.
- Next, dump some of the batter into a skillet to form a pancake.
- Cook the pancake on each side until the pancake is cooked all the way through.
- Repeat until all of the batter is used.
- Top the pancakes with the toppings of your choosing i.e. syrup, butter, coconut oil, berries, chocolate chips, peanut butter, or bananas.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 3-4 pancakes