Cookies are part of a balanced diet, right? Especially when they contain zucchini!
These cookies make the perfect after school or after work snack. They are also so easy to take on the go. Grab some on your way out the door in the mornings when you don't have time to eat breakfast!
Zucchini Chocolate CookiesIngredients
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Buckwheat Flour
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Dash salt
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add the dry ingredients: whole wheat flour, buckwheat flour, almond flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients until combined.
- In another bowl, add the coconut oil, zucchini, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients until combined.
- Next, fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until a dough is formed and mixed through.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Next, use a cookie scoop to add the cookie dough to a baking sheet in even rounds.
- Place 12 cookies on each cookie sheet and place the cookie sheets to the oven and bake for 12 minutes or until the outside of the cookies start to golden.
- Once the cookies are done, remove the cookie sheet from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes before removing them from the pan.
- Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 18-24 cookies