Ever have too many zucchinis and don't know what to do with them?
Make zucchini bread...DUH!
It's the best way to use up zucchinis!
This recipe results in a dense, moist bread that will not disappoint you.
This zucchini bread is studded with our plump Maroo Raisins.
You can customize this recipe by adding chocolate chips, chopped apples, berries, nuts, or other ingredients of choice!
Zucchini Raisin Bread
- 2/3 cup Anthony’s Brown Rice Flour
- 2/3 cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Anthony’s Cassia Cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup pureed zucchini
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Anthony’s Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease 2 loaf pans or 2 cakes pans and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the brown rice flour, almond flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Stir to combine.
- Next, add the zucchini, eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until a batter is formed.
- Scoop the batter out into the loaf or cake pans.
- Spread the batter out to an even layer.
- Next, place the baking pans in the oven and allow the bread to cook for 45 minutes or until the bread is cooked through.
- Remove the pans from the oven and allow the bread to cool for 15 minutes before removing the bread from the pans.
- Once cooled slightly, flip the pans upside down so that the bread comes out of the pan and onto a plate.
- Allow the bread to cool for another 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Yields: 2 loaves