Black Sesame Seeds: USDA Organic & Batch Tested Gluten Free, Raw, Unhulled
About Our Organic Black Sesame Seeds
- USDA Certified Organic Black Sesame Seeds
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Raw, Unhulled, Non-GMO, Vegan
- Product of India, Packed in California
- Add Anthony's Organic Black Sesame Seeds to cereals, rice, salads, baked snacks, noodles and more!
Also known as kala til or simsim, Black Sesame Seeds are tear-shaped tiny seeds with a matte black color. These seeds are typically found in furikake, sprinkled over sushi rolls and other Asian dishes. They are slightly nuttier and more bitter compared to the white variety.
Sesame seeds are more than just decoration, they can be toasted for an enhanced nutty flavor, or ground into a paste.
Add Anthony’s Organic Unhulled Black Sesame Seeds to cereals, rice, salads, baked snacks, noodles and more!
|California’s Proposition 65|