Confectioner's Xylitol: Powdered, Gluten Free & Non-GMO
About Our Confectioner's Xylitol
- Confectioner's Xylitol Natural Sweetener - Powdered Sugar Alternative
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Sustainably Sourced from Birch Trees, Non-GMO
- Looks, tastes and measures like powdered sugar! Great for low calorie, keto, sugar free diets.
- Substitute it in any recipe that calls for powdered sugar without causing a spike in blood sugar or adding extra calories to your diet!
Confectioner’s Xylitol is a powdered sugar substitute found in many products such as chewing gum, toothpaste, confections, baked goods and more. Xylitol is classified as a sugar alcohol which are counted as carbohydrates in the nutrition label. For every 1 tsp (4g) there are 4 grams of carbohydrates and zero sugars. Even though there are 4 grams of carbs in Xylitol, you would subtract them from the total carb count because they are just ingested and then excreted by our bodies. We simply cannot metabolize it or use it for energy.
Anthony’s Confectioner’s Xylitol is Gluten Free, Non-GMO, and is sustainably sourced from birch trees! Substitute it in any recipe that calls for powdered sugar without causing a spike in blood sugar or adding extra calories to your diet!
|California’s Proposition 65|