Flaxseed Meal: USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Ground Ultra-Fine
About Our Organic Flaxseed Meal
- USDA Certified Organic Flaxseed Meal
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Product of Canada, Packed in California
- Non-GMO & Natural with No Additives or Preservatives
- Great for plant based, gluten free, vegan, and organic recipes!
Flaxseeds originated in the Mediterranean and spread east were it was used frequently in Ancient Egypt and China. Flaxseed meal is basically the duct tape of baking. It can be used in so many different ways for so many different recipes while acting as a flavor neutral binding agent.
Flaxseed meal is also a good egg substitute in vegan recipes. Simply add 1 Tablespoon of flaxseed meal to 3 Tablespoons of water and stir to combine. Allow the mixture to sit for 2 minutes before using. This flax seed mixture is equal to one egg. Flaxseed meal can be used to boost the nutritional value of recipes and can be added to shakes, smoothies, oats, pancakes, and other baked goods.
|California’s Proposition 65|