Hibiscus Flowers: USDA Organic, Batch Tested Gluten Free, Non-GMO
About Our Organic Hibiscus Flowers
- USDA Certified Organic Hibiscus Flowers
- Imported Raw from Egypt, Packed in USA
- Non-GMO & Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Calorie and Caffeine Free Herbal Tea - Cut and Sifted Flowers
- Add to Baked Goods, Salads, Jams and Teas or Simmer for an Aromatic Potpourri
Hibiscus, also known as Roselle, is of the Hibiscus sabdariffa species. This shrub produces white flowers with dark red calyces at their base. These calyces are harvested and dried to be used in many applications such as food coloring, beauty products and most popularly Hibiscus tea.
This naturally calorie and caffeine free herbal tea produces a floral, tart flavor similar to cranberry, with a beau-tea-ful deep crimson color. Use Anthony’s Organic Hibiscus in baked goods, salads, jams and teas, or simmer it for an aromatic potpourri.
Directions: Pour 1 cup boiling water over 1 tsp Hibiscus, cover and steep 5-7 mins until deep red. Can be enjoyed hot or iced. Sugar or honey is often added to sweeten.
|California’s Proposition 65|