Red Reishi Mushroom Powder: USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, 4:1 Extract
About Our Red Reishi Powder
- USDA Organic Red Reishi Mushroom Powder
- 4:1 Extract with a minimum of 30% polysaccharide content (beta-glucans)
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly, Packed in USA
- Reishi Mushroom Powder is best brewed as a tea. It can also be mixed into coffee and shakes, or added to broths and soups to mask its natural bitter taste.
Known as the Mushroom of Immortality in Eastern Medicine, the use of the Reishi Mushroom dates back to the Chinese Han Dynasty over 2,000 years ago. The Reishi is a large, reddish-brown mushroom with a glossy exterior, that grows on the stumps of trees. In Japan, it is called Reishi, whereas in China it is known as Ling Zhi, both translating to “divine, spiritual, immortality fungus”. The fruiting mushroom body is grown on hardwood logs and is water-extracted to a 4:1 concentration, with a minimum of 30% polysaccharide content. Anthony’s Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder is best brewed as a tea. It can also be mixed into coffee and smoothies, or added to broths and soups to help overpower its natural bitter taste.