Organic Whole Bean Coffee: Mexican Altura Arabica Beans, Medium Roast, Batch Tested Gluten Free
About Our Organic Whole Bean Coffee
- USDA Certified Organic Whole Roasted Coffee Beans
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Specialty Coffee Beans Grown in Rich Volcanic Soil at High Altitudes
- Product of Mexico, Packed in California
- This deep medium roast coffee has a slightly nutty flavor, light acidity and well balanced body.
After climbing the tallest mountains of Mexico, we finally discovered the perfect Arabica Bean so that you can enjoy your cup of joe. You’re welcome. Grown in rich, volcanic soil in Mexico’s southern mountain ranges, our beans are considered “altura”, which translates into height. Altura beans are grown at high altitudes, usually 4,000-4,500 feet above sea level. This elevation causes the beans to mature slower and become denser and harder. Anthony’s Organic Coffee Beans have an excellent aroma and exotic taste profile. This deep medium roast coffee has a slightly nutty flavor, light acidity and well balanced body. Our high quality organic Arabica beans are air roasted in small batches resulting in a smoother, less bitter coffee. Wake up your tastebuds with a delicious, rich cup of java!