Red Raspberry Leaves: USDA Organic, Batch Tested & Verified Gluten Free
About Our Red Raspberry Leaves
- USDA Certified Organic Red Raspberry Leaves - Cut and Sifted
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Product of Croatia, Packed in California
- Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated - Naturally Caffeine Free
- Used as a traditional herbal tea - similar to black teas, without the caffeine!
Red Raspberry Leaves, also known as Rubus idaeus, is of the plant family Rosaceae. This plant produces, you guessed it, red raspberries!
Our leaves are picked in the spring to help ensure the flowers retain antioxidant potency.
Tea made from the leaves of Raspberries are considered among many to be the most neutral and enjoyable of the herbal teas. That’s because its flavor profile is very similar to common black teas, but without the caffeine!
Directions: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1 tsp, cover and steep 5-7 minutes. Can be enjoyed hot or iced. Sugar or honey is often added to sweeten.
|California’s Proposition 65|