Unrefined Shea Butter: USDA Organic, Grade A, Ivory, Raw
About Our Unrefined Organic Shea Butter
- USDA Certified Organic Unrefined African Shea Butter
- Grade A, Ivory, Pure, Raw, Unrefined - No added dyes or scents
- Apply directly to skin or use in DIY soaps, lotions, beauty and cosmetic products
- Product of Ghana, Packed in California
- Comes in a Heat Sealed Bag - Color may vary from white to light yellow due to organic, raw and unprocessed nature
The use of Shea Butter dates back thousands of years. In fact, it is said that Cleopatra had clay jars full of Shea Butter for beauty and cosmetic purposes. Shea Butter is extracted from the nut of a tree that is indigenous to Africa. This silky butter has a creamy, ivory color and a natural nutty scent. Shea butter is used to moisturize, soothe and nourish skin and hair.
Anthony’s Shea Butter is Grade A, pure, raw and unrefined, without added dyes or scents. The color of these natural butter blocks may vary from off-white, beige to light gray. Use Anthony’s Unrefined Shea Butter to make soaps, lotions, and other beauty and cosmetic products, or simply apply it directly to your skin to soften and moisturize.
No chemicals, additives, dyes or scents added.
For external use only.
Storage: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool dry place either in its original packaging or in a closed glass container.
|California’s Proposition 65|