Organic Chia Seeds: Batch Tested & Verified Gluten-Free
About Our Organic Chia Seeds
- USDA Certified Organic Black Chia Seeds
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber
- Product of Latin America, Packed in California
- Add these versatile seeds to your favorite juices, sprinkle them on salads and oatmeal, or give your smoothie bowl a little chia kick!
♫ Cha-Cha-Cha-Chi..our lawyers tell us we can not legally finish the phrase ♫ Seriously who would have thought that after, what is it, like 15 years? - the stuff you used to smear on a rock like cream on a bagel and watch grow, would be a great source of omega-3 and protein?
♫ Chia seeds are great as a replacement for sesame or poppy seeds. Additionally, they are perfect for baking, since they add a healthy boost to items like cakes, cookies and even bread, as they are chock full of fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants!
♫ If you are looking for other ideas on how to use chia, you can add onto your favorite salad, to your morning yogurt or even on your lunch wraps. Give it a try! We source our Organic Chia seeds from Mexico.
Add these versatile seeds to your favorite juices, sprinkle them on salads and oatmeal, or give your smoothie bowl a little chia kick.
|California’s Proposition 65|