Organic Peanut Flour: Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
About Our Organic Peanut Flour
- USDA Certified Organic Peanut Flour
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free. Product of USA
- Made from Organic high oleic, partially defatted, light roasted peanuts
- Rehydrate for a creamy, shelf stable, low calorie, de-fatted peanut butter!
- Great for plant based, gluten free, vegan, and organic recipes!
Batch Tested and Verified Gluten-Free: Yes.
Peanut Flour: Yes.
Partially Defatted 12% Fat Content: Yes.
Grown in the USA. Yes
Monocle, Top Hat, and Cane: No.
Our Organic Peanut Flour is made from Organic high oleic raw peanuts, which have properly been cleaned, blanched, and electronically sorted in order to select the highest quality peanuts. The raw peanuts are then roasted and processed through a natural process to obtain a ultra fine peanut flour with a controlled 12% fat content. Our peanut flour is then batch tested to certify that each product is Gluten-Free.
Organic high oleic peanuts are much more stable than traditional peanuts, resulting in a more stable peanut flour. Additionally, this product is organically certified through the CCOF, so you know it's good!
|California’s Proposition 65|