Erythritol Sweetener: Batch Tested & Verified Gluten-Free
- Premium Natural Granular Crystalline Erythritol Sweetener
- 70% as Sweet as Table Sugar with Zero Calories
- Batch tested and verified gluten-free and Sulphur Dioxide Free
- Not Genetically Modified & Contains no genetically modified proteins.
- Anthony’s Erythritol isn’t just Non-GMO, it comes from Non Genetically Modified source as Anthony’s uses cane sugar fermentation vs. corn slurry fermentation. Enjoy!
Anthony's Erythritol Granules (Crystalline) offers a simple solution for both health and indulgence. Domestically sourced, our Erythritol is 70% as sweet as table sugar, yet contains virtually no calories. Additionally, Erythritol has the highest digestive tolerance compared to other polyol sweeteners. Erythritol is a type of sugar alcohol. Sugar alcohols, also called polyols, are sugar substitutes that occur naturally in plants and starches.
Anthony's Erythritol is derived from natural sources, such as grapes, melons, pears, and other plants and starches. To extract our pure Erythritol Granules, plant sugar is mixed with water and then fermented with natural cultures which results in Erythritol. The Erythritol is then filtered, crystallized, and then dried into granules.
On a semi-side note, we would like to take a moment to recognize some great inventions. First off, waterproofing - For eons we have battled water, and it wasn't until 1862 when we were finally relieved of water's treachery. Second, carbon air filters and respirators - Whew! What a breath of fresh of air these puppies provided circa 1867. Third, dyeing - Because easter eggs aren't going to bling themselves. Thanks 1856. What do all these have in common, you ask? Yep, they were all invented by the same British Chap, John Stenhouse. And guess what else Sir Stenhouse discovered? Yep, you guessed it again, Erythritol!
Anthony's Erythritol is not genetically modified, does not contain any genetically modified proteins, and is Batch tested and verified Gluten-Free.