Chickpea Flour: Organic & Batch Tested Gluten Free
About Our Chickpea Flour
- USDA Organic Chickpea Flour
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Also known as Garbanzo Bean Flour
- Naturally dense flour with good binding tendencies
- Great Gluten-Free alternative for baking, thickening sauces, soups and gravies!
There are no hummusapiens without hummus.
There is no hummus without chickpeas.
There is no… wait, what do you mean NO HUMMUS?!
The chickpea, also known as garbanzo bean is one of the earliest cultivated legume in the Middle East. The rise of Middle Eastern recipes like hummus and falafel have introduced many people to chickpeas and chickpea flour. This power flour is a naturally dense flour that has good binding tendencies with a high protein and iron content. Use Anthony’s Organic Chickpea Flour for gluten free baking, to thicken sauces, soups and gravies, or to increase the fiber, protein and iron content of foods. This flour adds a sweet rich flavor to baked goods. Our Organic Chickpea Flour is USDA Organic, batch tested gluten-free and is a product of India!